| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Verhojansk in October is very cold at -14.9 °C (5.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -9 °C (15.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -19 °C (-2.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in October is droughty with snow now and again. A feeble 13.7mm (0.5in) of liquid is laid down during an average of 11 days.
- The skies in Verhojansk are very dim having an average of a scanty 2:21 of splendid sunshine daily.
Check the distance to and compare the Verhojansk October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Verhojansk, Russia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Verhojansk: