| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Verhojansk in November is severely cold at -36.7 °C (-34.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely cold with average high temperatures reaching -32 °C (-25.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally excessively cold with an average low of -40 °C (-40 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in November is droughty with snow occasionally. A feeble 10.1mm (0.4in) of water is discharged during on average 12 days.
- The blue above Verhojansk is extremely dismal with on average a grim 0:38 of dazzling sunshine daily.
Check the distance to and compare the Verhojansk November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Verhojansk, Russia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Verhojansk: