| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Verhojansk in February is excessively cold at -42.7 °C (-44.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely cold with average high temperatures reaching -39 °C (-38.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally excessively cold with an average low of -49 °C (-56.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in February is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in February is arid with intermittent snow. An airy 6.6mm (0.3in) of water is discharged across on average 8 days.
- The heavens above Verhojansk are gloomy with on average a scanty 2:32 of resplendent solar radiation per day.
Check the distance to and compare the Verhojansk February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Verhojansk, Russia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Verhojansk: